We affectionately refer to one of our fields as "Fairfield" because it's adjacent to the tiny Fairfield Church of Christ in our hometown. There is just something about a small church on a county road that makes our hearts flutter and long for acapella hymns. Our duvet cover features the same breathable heirloom weave as our signature sheets. Its pastel striped pattern is a soft, subtle and sweet addition to any bedroom.
Hurry, these items are limited edition will not be restocked!
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions
• 100% Cotton From Our Farm, Red Land Farms, in North Alabama
• 140 Thread Count — Just Like Our 1920's Inspiration
• Made Entirely In The Southern USA
• Machine Washable & Dryable
• Hand Cut & Sewn
• Percale Weave
• Duvet Cover Includes Ties In All Four Corners To Secure Duvet Inside
• 8 Button Closures At Bottom Of Duvet
Twin: 68” wide x 86” long
Full/Queen: 90” wide x 92” long