“Absolutely gorgeous baby quilt! Made so precise with such detail. This quilt will last my granddaughter through her great-granddaughters!”
- Susan S.
This snuggly 100% cotton quilt is perfect to welcome baby home and grow with her throughout her first years! Our baby quilts are available in our signature white and natural colors as well as our classic ticking stripe! Our quilts are filled with 100% cotton batting exclusively from our farm so you can trust it's safe for snuggling.
• 100% Cotton From Our Farm, Red Land Farms, in North Alabama
• 140 Thread Count — Just Like Our 1920's Inspiration
• Made Entirely In The Southern USA
• Machine Washable & Dryable
• Hand-Cut & Sewn
• Percale Weave
• 3/4" Elastic Sewn All Around Fitted Sheet For Added Safety
• Crib Fitted Sheet Fits Mattress Up To 7" Deep
• Four-sided Crib Skirt With Split Corners For Easy Placement Around Crib Posts
• 100% Cotton Batting in Quilt
Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
Crib Skirt: Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long with a 14" drop
Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
• If you use a quilt or blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
• Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
The Natural Difference+
Our "Natural" fabric is the natural color of our cotton and varies year to year depending on the amount of water and sunlight the open cotton receives during harvest. You'll also see flecks of the leaves and stems from the cotton plant woven into the natural fabric. These flecks will gradually fade with washing. Many customers with sensitive skin enjoy our natural fabric because it hasn't had any bleach or dyes added.
Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damages, size discrepancies or errors; we will arrange for an immediate replacement. Red Land Cotton will honor returns within 30 days of the purchase date but will not accept used or laundered returns.
We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or exchange. Please have your order information (order number, name, and the product you wish to return) listed in your email to us. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact us via email at email@example.com.