I'm super excited to share this year's Holiday Gift Guide with you all! This year, my focus was really on food (Ha!) and baby items! That probably tells you a lot about where I am in my life right now! The Made South Holiday Market has been a part of our holiday schedule for the past 3 years now! It's a great place to shop for artisan quality items, from food to bedding to jewelry to clothes!
Check out my little Vlog explaining my picks and feel free to shop the links below the video!
1. Banner Butter (Eat it with a cracker... seriously)
2. Daddy Bobs Pimento Cheese (OH MY GOSH!!!!)
3. Grown Wild's Raspberry Merlot Spread (For alllll the adult PB&Js)
4. Molly & Me's Moonshine Pecans (Adorable Gift Boxes Available!)
5. Eli Mason (Mixers for the best cocktails of your life!)
jumping straight from cocktails to babies...
6. January Moon (the most attractive teethers)
7. Handmade Studio TN (gracefully designed ceramics)
8. Trendy Bubs (smores pants... need I say more?)
9. WEHGO (pronounced WAY-GO) (unique paint by number kits for kids)