Baker Lane Patchwork Duvet Covers
Baker Lane is the name of a field/community where we grow our cotton. This patchwork style duvet cover features a natural and ticking stripe block pattern on the front and a solid natural backing. Each duvet is made from hand-cut squares of our signature heirloom fabric.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions
• 100% Cotton From Our Farm, Red Land Farms, in North Alabama
• 140 Thread Count — Just Like Our 1920's Inspiration
• Made Entirely In The Southern USA
• Machine Washable & Dryable
• Hand-Cut & Sewn
• Percale Weave
• Duvet Cover Includes Ties In All Four Corners To Secure Duvet Inside
• 8 Button Closures At Bottom Of Duvet
Twin: 68” wide x 86” long
Full/Queen: 90” wide x 92” long
King/Cal. King: 108” wide x 94” long
The Natural Difference
Our "Natural" fabric is the natural color of our cotton and varies year to year depending on the amount of water and sunlight the open cotton receives during harvest. You'll also see flecks of the leaves and stems from the cotton plant woven into the natural fabric. These flecks will gradually fade with washing. Many customers with sensitive skin enjoy our natural fabric because it hasn't had any bleach or dyes added.