Ticking Stripe Primary Baby Bedding Bundle
"After obsessing over my sheets and ticking duvet, I was excited to learn that the RLC launched a baby collection. I knew I would have to order a bundle when I found out I was expecting. Only the best for baby!"
- Tracy W.
Our Ticking Stripe Baby Bedding Bundle creates a timeless crib scene with our signature white or natural colors. Our sheets feature our signature yarn size and weave construction for a crisp cool percale sheet that is heaven to sleep on. This bundle includes 1 natural fitted crib sheet, 1 ticking stripe crib skirt, and 1 ticking stripe baby quilt.
* Our ticking stripe print is a charcoal stripe on a natural background.
• 100% Cotton From Our Farm, Red Land Farms, in North Alabama
• 140 Thread Count — Just Like Our 1920's Inspiration
• Made Entirely In The Southern USA
• Machine Washable & Dryable
• Hand-Cut & Sewn
• Percale Weave
• 3/4" Elastic Sewn All Around Fitted Sheet For Added Safety
• Crib Fitted Sheet Fits Mattress Up To 7" Deep
• Four-sided Crib Skirt With Split Corners For Easy Placement Around Crib Posts
• 100% Cotton Batting in Quilt
Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
Crib Skirt: Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long with a 14" drop
Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
• If you use a quilt or blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
• Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
The Natural Difference+
Our "Natural" fabric is the natural color of our cotton and varies year to year depending on the amount of water and sunlight the open cotton receives during harvest. You'll also see flecks of the leaves and stems from the cotton plant woven into the natural fabric. These flecks will gradually fade with washing. Many customers with sensitive skin enjoy our natural fabric because it hasn't had any bleach or dyes added.
Returns & Exchanges+
Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damages, size discrepancies or errors; we will arrange for an immediate replacement. Red Land Cotton will honor returns within 30 days of the purchase date but will not accept used or laundered returns.
We cannot accept returns on items damaged through normal wear and tear.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or exchange. Please have your order information (order number, name, and the product you wish to return) listed in your email to us. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.